Friday, September 20, 2013

Finnish and stylish

Just Found today Finnish street style photos collection
Mostly all the looks are  happy bright ,  colorful and mixed , i guess it is because of the photographer preferences.
But my fav looks  this season are in  a more natural colors pallette.

Love,love,love! Beautiful textures , natural tones, frozen  look



In this photo beautiful girl wear great embroidered pants.
Very nice fall palette embroidery, or maybe even needle felted pattern.


Fab guys



Fab girls. Turquoise shoes and plaid dress.







4 comments:

  1. Love the colours and look of the young lady in the first photo :D so wintery but in a warm way (it makes sense to me lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing--it's so different from all of the other street fashion I've seen! Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! And I bet that first look would look really good on you!
    I love the purse and trousers from the 2nd picture a lot too<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! The first girl looks amazing, just like a little doll! xxx

    ReplyDelete